Check out our top articles of March 2018, covering the SDxCentral universe of SDN, NFV, and related topics. Rankings are based on unique visitors aggregated during the month.
10. The P4 Language Grows Up, Joins the ONF and Linux Foundation
9. Trump Kills Broadcom’s Takeover Bid for Qualcomm
8. ONF Launches New Open Source SDN Switching Platform — Stratum
Google pines for a truly programmable data plane, and Stratum aims to provide that. Read more.
7. Nokia Will Slash 353 Jobs in Network, Technology Units
Nokia’s total revenues dipped 1 percent to $8.3 billion in the fourth quarter of 2017. Read more.
6. Riverbed Gains Revenue Share in SD-WAN
5. Vodafone Finds Containers Drastically More Efficient Than VMs
4. Broadcom’s Jericho2 Programmable Chip Claims 10 Tb/s Switching Capacity
The new chip received praise from AT&T SVP of Domain 2.0 Chris Rice. Read more.
3. VMware Investor Strikes Back Against Dell Technologies Reverse Merger Talk
2. Dell EMC Takes on Cisco, Launches Open uCPE for SD-WAN
1. AT&T Plans 60,000 dNOS-Powered White Boxes to Support 5G
AT&T radically realigns its network architecture with white box routers, decreasing its reliance on proprietary silicon and feature roadmaps from traditional vendors. Read more.