10. Nuage Birthed Its SD-WAN in the Data Center
Turns out the Nokia division has an angle on the SD-WAN craze. Read more.
9. AT&T’s Fuetsch: ECOMP Platform Will Be a Game Changer
Other operators can still have their own secret sauce. Read more.
8. Microsoft to Acquire Genee, Adding AI Magic to Azure
It’s not really magic, but it’s also not in Amazon Web Services (AWS). Read more.
7. Cisco Pegs Layoffs at 5,500 Employees
It will cut 7% of its global workforce. Read more.
6. Cisco, Nokia, and Ciena Make List of Top SDN Vendors
5. Service Providers Cash In on SD-WAN
They lose MPLS money, but gain more revenues anyway. Read more.
4. VMware Lays Plans to Become a Cloud Powerhouse
It’s extending the software-defined data center (SDDC) concept into the cloud. Read more.
3. Private Equity Firm Buys Rackspace for $4.3B
2. 9 SD-WAN Startups Worth Watching
These newcomers are making names for themselves. Read more.
1. Unraveling AT&T’s and Verizon’s Virtualization Vendors
We hear so much about the carriers’ SDN plans, but who’s involved in them? Read more.