10. AT&T Enhances ‘Network on Demand’ with Juniper, Brocade & Cisco
9. VMware Shares Fall 20% on Cloud Concerns
8. NTT Picks PLUMgrid for Virtual Networking
7. Cavium XPliant Chip Powers Accton’s New OCP Switch
6. What SoftBank’s Service Portal Tells Us About Tail-f & Cisco
5. Dell & EMC Reportedly Mulling a Merger
What became the biggest tech buyout ever. Read more.
4. ONOS Searches for a New Daddy
3. HP Launches OpenSwitch, Yet Another Open Network OS
2. Q&A: Charles Giancarlo on the State of SD-WAN & SDN
1. AT&T Deploys Juniper’s Contrail Networking
AT&T is becoming more open about which vendors it’s using. Read more.