10. 4 Carriers Create NFV MANO Open Source Groups
Carriers want their own flavors of MANO. Read more.
9. 5 Cloud Un-Predictions for 2016
8. OpenStack Finds a Place in Operators’ NFV Deployments
7. Dell’s OS10 Is a Platform Play That Goes Beyond Networking
Dell prepares to leap into infrastructure-as-code. Read more.
6. AT&T Wants 50% of Its Software to Be Open Source
5. Google Invests in Plexxi
4. VMware Cuts 800 & Rethinks Its Cloud Strategy
vCloud Air gets a new (smaller) lease on life. Read more.
3. EMC Fully Absorbs VCE, Naming Chad Sakac as President
2. Huawei Starts Building Its Open Source Dream Team
1. VMware Reportedly Prepping Layoffs in vSphere
Before it happened (see No. 4, above), a source said vSphere was the target. Read more.