Among shopping, traveling, traffic, rain, sleet, and snow, SDxCentral managed to deliver the news to you through any device we could.
10. Is the Network Virtualization Sector Headed for a Shakeup?
The vendor space is getting crowded. Read more.
9. AT&T Hands Managed Services to IBM Cloud
Another telco sheds some data center assets. Read more.
8. Someone Built a Back Door Into Juniper’s Netscreen Firewalls
Unauthorized code got into ScreenOS. Read more.
7. The Top NFV & Telecom Influencers in 2015
6. Could Cradlepoint Be the First SD-WAN IPO?
5. Cisco Updates ACI to Support Microsegmentation
4. Rivelo Resigns as CEO of F5 Networks
Manny Rivelo has resigned “for matters regarding personal conduct.” Read more.