HPE, Dell & Cisco Lead Cloud Infrastructure Sales — Cloud IT infrastructure revenue is up 14.5 percent year-over-year to $7.7 billion in the second quarter.
Juniper CEO: How Networking Will Control Your Life — Rami Rahim presents some futuristic thinking at Juniper’s Nxtwork.
Here are the week’s strays and stragglers we roped for you:
Infinera has joined the Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) and the Open Networking Foundation (ONF) to demonstrate multi-vendor, multi-layer software-defined networking (SDN) Transport Application Programming Interface (T-API) interoperability.
Here are the other stories SDxCentral covered this week:
- Perspica Uses Machine Learning for Root Cause Analysis
- AWS and AT&T Partner to Combine Cloud with Networking
- Nokia, Ericsson Land 5G Operator Deals
- OpenStack Newton Addresses Containers and Bare Metal
- Juniper Takes Software Security Down to the Switch
- Avaya Releases Managed Wired and Wireless Network Platform
- Report: VMware is Adding AWS as a Cloud Partner
- 10 Most Notable Acquisitions of 2016 (So Far)
- DSN Specialist NS1 Raises $20M
- ETSI Releases Its Open Source MANO Software Stack
- Palo Alto Networks Thinks It Can Grow Just Fine Without Acquisitions
- Ericsson Slashes 3,000 Jobs in Sweden, Consolidates Manufacturing Sites
- Someone Released the Code That Turns IoT Devices Into Evil Bots
- IBM Slots $200M for Watson IoT Headquarters in Munich
- AT&T Brands ‘FlexWare’ Service & Offers Smaller VNF Device
- Microsoft Azure Making Its Presence Known in Europe
- Nutanix Shares Double in Value After IPO