Arista’s EOS Redesign Succeeds; it Does Not Infringe on Cisco Patents — Its redesigned products can be imported into the U.S.
Alibaba & Tencent Join Barefoot Networks’ $80M Series C — Alibaba, Tencent, and Google all represent the customer base that Barefoot has targeted: cloud giants.
Rick Bauer Leaves ONF for New Gig at MEF — The ONF has undergone some significant changes the last few months.
Here are the week’s strays and stragglers we roped for you:
Here are the other stories SDxCentral covered this week:
- Cumulus ‘Evolves’ CLI to Help Network Engineer Access Linux
- China Telecom & Huawei Test Network Slicing
- Nubeva Uses Palo Alto VMs to Provide Security
- HPE Revenues Fall 4% in Year One
- VMware’s Ayyar Promoted to Accelerate NFV & Telco Initiatives
- Telefonica, Huawei Push No-Cell 5G Concept
- Ruckus Wireless Lifts Brocade’s Q4 2016 Revenues
- Palo Alto Disappoints With Its Q2 Forecast
- Symantec Offers $2.3B for Consumer Security Firm LifeLock
- Oracle to Acquire DNS Provider Dyn
- Arista’s EOS Redesign Succeeds; it Does Not Infringe on Cisco Patents
- RapidAPI Raises $3.5M in Funding to Expand API Platform
- IBM Opens IoT Solutions Group Dedicated to Watson Platform
- Sigfox Raises $159M in Funding to Expand IoT Network