Microsoft Azure is offering a public preview of Virtual Machine Scale Sets, which lets clients deploy and manage a collection of VMs. One week after announcing a Red Hat/Microsoft hookup, users can now migrate their Red Hat subscriptions to Azure.
In order to better serve enterprises that are looking to adopt Linux-based containers, Red Hat rolled out two new offerings: OpenShift and Atomic.
Here’s what else SDxCentral has covered lately:
- OPNFV Won’t Be a Product
- Cisco Shares Slip on Q2 Guidance
- It Ain’t Easy Buying EZchip, Mellanox Finds
- Lucera Takes Aim at Capital Markets With SDN
- Juniper Networks’ New Security CTO Comes From Walmart
- Morgan Stanley CTO: We Are Our Own Vendor Lock-In
- Can NFV Provide Five Nines?
- Former Cisco Exec Moore Joins vArmour Board
- Twistlock Launches Its Container Security Suite
- CenturyLink Picks Nuage Networks’ SDN Overlay
- Versa Decouples Hardware From Software for SD-WAN, vCPE & Security
- CEOs of Ericsson & Cisco Promise an End-to-End Networking Wonderland
- Cisco & Ericsson: Neither Fish nor Fowl
- Cisco & Ericsson Team Up to Face Nokia & Alcatel-Lucent
- Cavium & Pica8 Combine ASIC & Network Operating System