Slideshow: OpenStack Summit Comes to Austin — And lo, the beer did flow on Rainey Street.
Here are the week’s strays and stragglers we roped for you:
Pluribus released version 1.5 of VCF Insight Analytics, its monitoring and analytics platform. The new software lets users tag flows with metadata. Pluribus partner Dell has begun offering VCF-IA as a premium option in its open networking portfolio.
Here are the other stories SDxCentral covered this week:
- Money Motivates Only 2% of Open Source Employees
- FireEye Changes CEOs & Watches Software Eat Security Revenues
- Colt to Offer Cloud Management Services From Siaras
- Pivotal Raises $253M, With Ford & Microsoft Investing
- SDN and NFV for Network Automation – Promises of Network Transformation
- IBM Lets You Try Quantum Computing in the Cloud
- Sprint to Trial 5G at Copa America Soccer Cup in June
- EMC Intros Native Hybrid Cloud, a Prefab Version of AWS
- Slideshow: OpenStack Summit Comes to Austin
- Talari SD-WAN Technology Sprang From an IPsec Fiasco
- Microsoft Azure Releases IoT SDK in Beta & Previews Device Tool