Slideshow: OpenStack Summit Comes to Austin — And lo, the beer did flow on Rainey Street.
Arista Will Ramp Manufacturing in the U.S. — Arista is hiring a new contract manufacturer to operate a U.S. facility.
Money Motivates Only 2% of Open Source Employees — Latest snaphot from The Linux Foundation’s latest jobs survey.
Here are the week’s strays and stragglers we roped for you:
Telefónica is establishing Red Hat’s Mobile Application Platform as the global reference platform for all operators within Telefónica Group to develop, integrate, and deploy mobile applications.
Pluribus released version 1.5 of VCF Insight Analytics, its monitoring and analytics platform. The new software lets users tag flows with metadata. Pluribus partner Dell has begun offering VCF-IA as a premium option in its open networking portfolio.
Extreme Networks introduced ExtremeCloud, a cloud-based platform for managing an enterprise’s wired and Wi-Fi networks.
Virtustream launched the Virtustream Storage Cloud, a hyperscale storage platform built for very large enterprises, service providers, and public sector organizations.
MRV Communications’ latest portfolio of Carrier Ethernet access devices provides a programmable foundation for SDN and NFV.
Here are the other stories SDxCentral covered this week:
- Money Motivates Only 2% of Open Source Employees
- FireEye Changes CEOs & Watches Software Eat Security Revenues
- Colt to Offer Cloud Management Services From Siaras
- Pivotal Raises $253M, With Ford & Microsoft Investing
- SDN and NFV for Network Automation – Promises of Network Transformation
- IBM Lets You Try Quantum Computing in the Cloud
- Sprint to Trial 5G at Copa America Soccer Cup in June
- EMC Intros Native Hybrid Cloud, a Prefab Version of AWS
- Slideshow: OpenStack Summit Comes to Austin
- Talari SD-WAN Technology Sprang From an IPsec Fiasco
- Microsoft Azure Releases IoT SDK in Beta & Previews Device Tool