More Changes at Cisco: Jiandani Up, Soderbery Bumped – It also looks as if the spin-in team has taken its last spin.
Cisco Gets Defensive About ACI Being Connected to Hardware – Cisco also wants everyone to know smaller service providers use ACI, too.
Here are the week’s strays and stragglers we roped for you:
CBCcom will deliver a new SD-WAN service to its business customers across China using the Viptela Platform.
Here are the other stories SDxCentral covered this week:
- SDN Factors Into Packet Optical Convergence
- U.S. Slaps Huawei With a Subpoena
- Strategy Analytics Predicts a $550B IoT Market in 2025
- Arista’s Universal Spine & Leaf Cut Into Legacy Routing
- Ciena Climbs 13% on a Q2 Surprise
- AT&T CTO Expects SDN to Reduce OpEx Costs by 40%
- Internet2 Takes a Detour From SDN
- Price Is Not the Driving Factor in the Cloud Services Biz
- IoT Connections Will Surpass Smartphones by 2018, Ericsson Says
- Rancher & Vapor IO Perform New Tricks With Apache Mesos
- CENX Borrows Open Source Concepts for SDNFV Lab
- Microsoft Launches VC Arm to Fund Cloud, Security Startups
- Broadcom Rival Innovium Raised $50M