Jiandani & Fellow MPLS Team Members Resign from Cisco — The spin-in team has spun out.
F5 Considers Buyout Offers — Analysts name several possible suitors.
EMC Connects Its Storage to Containers — SAN vendor tries to stay relevant in a container world.
Here are the week’s strays and stragglers we roped for you:
The Linux Foundation announced its newest training course, covering software-defined networking (SDN) with OpenDaylight.
Here are the other stories SDxCentral covered this week:
- Glue Networks Spreads Beyond Cisco’s SD-WAN
- EMC Connects Its Storage to Containers
- Arkados’ Arktic IoT Platform Targets Smart Cities
- Tips for Open Source Developers in the Job Market
- Security Startup Infocyte Widens Its Threat Hunting Scope
- CoreOS Attacks the Problem of Container Storage
- HPE & GE Form an IoT Partnership
- ECI Offers Optical Bandwidth on Demand
- HPE Gets Serious With Docker & Opens Up ‘The Machine’
- Dell’s IoT Partner Program Adds VMware
- Big Switch & Blue Coat Partner to Fortify Security
- Midokura Sticks to Its Roots in Raising a $20M Series B
- IBM Turns Apache Spark Into a Data Science ‘Experience’
- SolarWinds Attacks the Hybrid IT Market
- Verizon Data Center Sale Still Up in the Air
- Verizon Uses Radisys & Mojatatu for SDN & NFV
- Embotics Gains $12.1M to Compete With VMware
- AT&T Adds Nokia to 5G Trials, Expands Locations
- Sprint’s 5G Trial Uses Nokia Gear to Demonstrate 4K Video