Telefónica Chooses Cisco’s Network Services Orchestrator — The orchestrator is enabled by Tail-f.
Veriflow, Applying Formal Verification to Security, Lands $8.2M Series A — It uses formal verification to spot breaches.
Meet Mojatatu: A Quiet Company That Verizon Chose for SDN — Its SDN is based on the IETF’s ForCES architecture.
Here are the week’s strays and stragglers we roped for you:
Fujitsu and Oracle teamed up to deliver cloud services. Fujitsu will install the Oracle Cloud services in its data centers in Japan.
Clavister launched a new version of its virtualized security operating system for mobile network operators to protect their networks.
JFrog announced availability of Xray, the container-scanning product it announced in May.
Here are the other stories SDxCentral covered this week:
- Is David Goeckeler Overseeing 50% of Cisco Revenues?
- Cisco’s Tom Edsall: On Policy, Webscale Giants & Containers
- GigaSpaces Unleashes New Version of Cloudify Orchestration
- NGMN to Write the 5G Trial Rulebook For Mobile Operators
- Kubernetes Extends Its Reach Across Multiple Clouds
- Plexxi Gets Involved with Data Center Pod Architecture
- Alibaba Recruits Microsoft Big Data Expert For AliCloud
- Twistlock Raises $10M for Container Security
- SK Telecom & KPN Deploy Nationwide LoRa IoT Networks
- Ericsson Partners with Global Operators on IoT and 5G