The OpenDaylight Project is offering eight internships for students seeking real-world development experience as the OpenDaylight community prepares for its fourth and fifth software releases in 2016.
Australia-based Megaport’s US subsidiary will become the exclusive cloud interconnection partner for the Amsterdam Internet Exchange, which will in turn provide its Internet Exchange “peering” service in key Megaport-enabled markets.
- ETSI Corrals Other NFV Groups to Sync Their Work
- Adara & Calient Add Optical Switching to SD-WAN
- What SDN & NFV Mean to Intel’s ASPs
- HPE’s OSS Director Could Tempt Telcos to Try Virtualization
- OpenSSH Has Had a Security Hole Since 2010
- Cisco Invests in SD-WAN Vendor VeloCloud
- As Nokia Closes on Alcatel-Lucent, Will the Integration Get Ugly?
- ADVA Splashes Into the NFV Pool
- White House Security Director Nathaniel Gleicher Joins Illumio
- Top Three Attributes to Future Proof Your Data Center
- ADVA Acquires Overture Networks for Carrier Ethernet NFV
- Fortinet’s 2014 Security Hole Gets Rediscovered
- Fujitsu SDN Controller Talks to Models, Not Devices
- Huawei Starts Building Its Open Source Dream Team
- Lifecycle Service Orchestration (LSO) Market Overview Is Live!