Cisco, Nokia & Ciena Make List of Top SDN Vendors — IHS makes its picks in SDN orchestration.
Arista Hoards Inventory During Cisco Litigation — With a strong second quarter, Arista keeps on rolling.
Here are the week’s strays and stragglers we roped for you:
Here are the other stories SDxCentral covered this week:
- FireEye Will Layoff 350 Employees to Reduce $20M in Costs
- Rackspace Nears a Private Equity Buyout, Report Says
- How Hackable is the Phillips Smart Bulb?
- Google Open Sources Its 48V Data Center Rack
- Nokia Will Cut More Costs After 2Q Losses Mount
- Huawei Announces Some (Kind of Open) Cloud Labs
- Kentik Closes $23M Series B
- Maybe Security Isn’t Just a ‘Human Stupidity’ Problem
- Black Hat: 5 Ways to Avoid Losing the Internet We Love
- AT&T Selects Radcom’s Virtual Probe for its Integrated Cloud
- Who Will Ericsson Pick to Fill Hans Vestberg’s Shoes?
- Black Duck Opens a Research Center for Open Source Security
- Cloud-Minded Startup Velostrata Raises $17.5M
- AWS Ranks at Top of Cloud IT Infrastructure Providers
- HPE’s Cloud Group Gets a New Boss
- Juniper Makes Another Move in Optical Networking
- Intel’s Kim Stevenson To Lead IoT Business
- IBM Assembles X-Force Red for Security Testing
- Distil Raises $21M to Improve Software and Possibly Make An Acquisition
- Armor Comes to Black Hat Ready to Spread Security ‘Anywhere’
- Netflix Describes its Use of Apache Mesos in 3 Use Cases
- Mesosphere Declares ‘Container 2.0,’ the Stateful Era
- Verizon Flexes IoT Muscle $2.4B Fleetmatics Deal
- Savvius and IBM Partner to Improve Security
- Keep an Eye on These 11 Container Startups