Telefonica Complains About its OpenStack Implementations — Analysys Mason advises Telefόnica to exert pressure on Unica vendors to live up to their promises.
Cisco Completes $610M Viptela SD-WAN Deal — SVP David Goeckeler will oversee the Viptela business.
Comcast, Fujitsu, Netcracker and Others Join ONAP — ONAP adopted AT&T’s process of VNF validation.
Here are the week’s strays and stragglers we roped for you:
CloudVelox released the latest version of its hybrid cloud software to enable cloud-to-data-center migrations with VMware virtualized environments.
Red Hat released the latest version of its Enterprise Linux platform. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4 offers new automation capabilities while enhancing workload security and performance for applications.
IDC estimates that worldwide software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) infrastructure and services revenues will see a compound annual growth rate of 69.6 percent and reach $8.05 billion in 2021.
Here are the other stories SDxCentral covered this week:
- Top 10 Security Startups to Watch in 2017
- Containers to Eclipse VMs in Application Platform Space, SDxCentral Survey Says
- SaaS and Networking Revenues Boost Citrix’s Q2
- LiveAction’s Latest Platform Release Boosts SD-WAN Performance
- Serverless Computing Racing Toward the Mainstream
- Oracle Cloud Bursting with Enterprise Applications
- Radware Reports Positive Q2 Earnings with New Customer Deals
- Senate Bill Would Bad Hard-Coded Passwords in IoT Devices
- Verizon Adding More Fiber to Diet in $225M WideOpenWest Deal
- Fujitsu Posts Q1 Profit, Though SDN Plans Continue to Lag
- Bitnami to Open Source its Kubernetes Dashboard
- Talari Adds WAN Optimization and Bolsters SD-WAN Security
- Managed Services Provider Pitches SD-WAN to Save Money on MPLS Circuits
- Cohesity Orion Combines Data Backup and Scalable Big Data Storage
- Mavenir Buys Brocade’s vEPC and IP Leftovers
- Container Developers Viewed as New Security Attack Targets
- Microsoft Extends Container Support in Azure Cloud Platform
- Big 4 Cloud Providers Will Continue to Dominate, Analyst Says
- Samsung’s Artik IoT Platform Combines Hardware with the Cloud
- NetScout Misses on Revenue, Intros New Products
- Cato Adds Security to its SD-WAN Cloud
- Fortinet Posts Solid Q2, Stock Sags as Investors Wanted More
- ONF Continues its Work on Intent-Based Networking for ONOS
- GigaSpaces Plans to Unleash Cloudify Business Unit
- Gigamon Revenue is Down, But It’s Bullish on New Products
- AWS Cloud a Bright Spot in Amazon’s Q2 Earnings Miss