Here are the top stories SDxCentral wrangled this week related to SDN, NFV, cloud, and virtualization infrastructure:
Verizon to Add 16 Data Centers to Telco Cloud in 2016 — The Tier 1 carrier is further along with virtualization than you might think.
Arista Builds a ‘Universal Spine’ for Hyperscale Clouds — Its new 7500R line of switches creates an extra layer intended for hyperscale deployments.
SDxCentral Hires Marek as VP of Content — Give a warm welcome to Sue Marek, the newest member of the SDxCentral editorial team!
And here are the week’s strays and stragglers we roped for you:
And here are the other stories SDxCentral covered this week:
- CoreOS & Intel Stuff OpenStack Into Containers
- Carriers Do Care About MEF’s Lifecycle Service Orchestration
- Microsoft Azure Takes On AWS’s Lambda
- Perceptions of NFV Hype and Reality
- HPE’s Composable Plans Include Orchestration & Persistent Memory
- CloudRouter Achieves 650 Gb/s & Expands Into SDN
- PLUMgrid Touts Containers & CloudApex in 5.0 Release
- Rancher Releases v1.0 of Its Docker Management Platform
- Brocade Buys DevOps & Automation Startup StackStorm
- 2016 NFV Infrastructure and MANO Report Available Now