SHOW ME THE MONEY
NEW TO MARKET
Pluribus unveiled a new version of its Netvisor OS. The updated release features REST APIs, VXLAN tunneling for VM connectivity, and BGP fabrics and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol for data center scale-out and Hadoop.
The ONOS Project’s board of directors is now set. Representatives include members from service providers AT&T, NTT Communications, and SK Telecom, and from vendors including Ciena, Cisco, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Huawei, Intel, and NEC.
Telefónica signed a four-year contract that will make NEC its integrator of enterprise cloud services. NEC has already been working with Telefónica since 2009, but the new agreement means NEC will deliver Telefónica’s SaaS platform to SME customers.
Here’s what else SDxCentral covered lately:
- Hyperscale + White Box Switches: Prepare to Be Shocked
- France: Matchmaker to Nokia and Alctatel-Lucent?
- Nokia to Acquire Alcatel-Lucent for $16.6 Billion
- Nokia-Alcatel Deal Could Push Ericsson Into M&A Mode
- Illumio Raises $100M Round, Talks Up Plans To Go Public
- Docker Inc. Raises Even More Money — $95M More
- Riverbed’s SteelCentral Portal Brings Control & Visibility to Hybrid Networks
- Automation Startup StackStorm Finds Fans at Rackspace
SDxCentral is attending RSA 2015. For all our RSA coverage, check out our RSA Conference coverage page.