After a busy week of software-defined networking — SDN News — we decided it’s worth while to share the highlights with the community.
- Featured Post: The Role of L4-7 Network Intelligence for SDN
- SDN Myth Busters: We Test 5 Common SDN Myths Propagated by Vendors
- Breaking News: Tom Black: Executive Leading Cisco’s onePK has left to join Arista
- Attack of the Controllers: IBM Continues Re-Entry into Networking with an IBM SDN Controller
- ConteXtream Brings SDN to Wireless SPs with Grid Software
- Arista Names Michael Lehman CFO in preparation for an IPO
3rd Party Coverage:
- Cisco acquires virtual network controller maker vCider: Did Cisco just save $1B for assets similar to Nicira?
- Citrix Puts a Higher-Layer Spin on SDN: Is Citrix building an SDN ecosystem?
- HP Advances Software-Defined Networks with Integrated…: HP continues to stump — why announce a controller that is coming in 2013 today.
Hope you have a great weekend. If you are in the bay area — hope you can put SDN aside get out to enjoy the non-SDN events ranging from Blue Angels to Baseball playoffs to America cup.
Check out more about IBM on SDxCentral: