Don’t miss this week’s DemoFriday™ featuring ConteXtream July 25, at 10:00 a.m. PDT!
Tomorrow’s DemoFriday™ with ConteXtream will feature its carrier software-defined networking (SDN) fabric that helps virtualize the Gi-LAN network.
To support exponential traffic growth and customer demand, operators are looking for innovative ways to extend existing services and roll out new functions. Deploying a virtual network solution on the Gi/SGi interface gives operators the flexibility of introducing new services while providing a scalable solution to cope with increasing traffic. Join us for our DemoFriday on July 25, when ConteXtream demonstrates ContexNet, a distributed, subscriber-aware SDN fabric for network functions virtualization (NFV) that provides interconnectivity with subscriber-level granularity and visibility. The ConteXtream presentation will look at virtualization of the Gi-LAN network, focusing on the SGi/Gi interface that connects the mobile packet core (MPC) and packet data networks (PDN) typically implemented on racks in middle boxes. In its DemoFriday presentation, ConteXtream will show how SDN can simplify and enrich the Gi-LAN to:
- Dynamically allocate network resources on a per-subscriber/user basis
- Automate provisioning of the traffic forwarding patch through the service chain
- Provide capabilities such as load balancing, high availability, and monitoring to eliminate the need to have these functions duplicated in each VNF
Watch ConteXtream Chief Architect Ron Sidi demonstrate how ContexNet provides a distributed, subscriber-aware SDN fabric for NFV. Join us to learn how several tier 1 operators are using ConteXtream’s solution to quickly innovate, deliver, and scale applications and services by:
- Delivering carrier-grade services on standard, off-the-shelf computing platforms
- Removing the location dependency of a service delivery policy to support geographically distributed resources
- Increasing visibility and improving network and resource utilization
ContexNet supports flexibility with an open solution that leverages ETSI, IETF, and SDN mechanisms such as OpenFlow, LISP, and open source components like OpenStack and OpenDaylight. Register for the ConteXtream DemoFriday™ and learn more when we webcast live on Friday, July 25 at 10:00 a.m. PDT.
This DemoFriday has already occurred. You may visit it here.