OpenFlow and Software Defined Networking (SDN) have the potential to enable network innovation by allowing customization, optimization and control of the infrastructure. As the industry embraces these technologies and OpenFlow and SDN continue to define the future of networking, Open Networking Summit, Inc., is committed to bringing together the world’s leading experts of the networking and cloud computing industries to discuss the revolution.
This Spring, Open Networking Summits, Inc., will hold its second annual event on April 16-18, 2012 at the Santa Clara, Calif. Marriott. The two-day summit will accelerate the growth of OpenFlow and SDN, and bring together thought leaders, luminaries, creators, and innovators of the industry. In an intimate, focused and high-energy setting, these leaders will share their reasons for a change in networking; showcase technologies; discuss deployments and maturing solutions; and introduce products and services built using the SDN approach.
This event is your guide to the OpenFlow and SDN revolution. Register today to connect with the leaders of the community. With just one month until the Open Networking Summit 2012, here are the top five reasons you can’t miss this event:
- Keynotes: Three keynote addresses by Google, NEC Corporation; and NTT Communications Corporation will set the tone for the Summit and provide insight into current OpenFlow and SDN research, product development, and deployment examples.
- Sessions: Industry luminaries from Big Switch Networks, Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell, Inc., Deutsche Telekom, IBM, Indian University, Nicira, Open Networking Foundation, Stanford University, Tsinghua University,Verizon, Yahoo! and more will deliver more than 20 insightful presentations and interactive sessions based on research, deployment and use-cases of OpenFlow and SDN. Full program details, including session abstracts and speaker bios can be found here.
- Tutorials: A pair of all-day tutorials for product managers and engineers will be available to gain deep insight and hands-on understanding of SDN technologies.
- Exhibits: An exhibition hall with 20 vendors, such as Brocade, Intel, NTT Communications and Verizon, will showcase OpenFlow and SDN technologies, products and services, and multiple academic institutions will hold table top demonstrations.
- Networking: There will be unlimited opportunities to discuss challenges and solutions that matter to network operators, service providers, enterprises, vendors, and researchers, and to connect with creators and leaders of the OpenFlow and SDN community.
Don’t miss out on your chance to be part of the revolution! Register today!
Check out more about Open Networking Summit on SDNCentral: