Have you downloaded your own copy of the SDxCentral SDN Controller Report yet? No? You better get it while you still can! Be sure to read it before joining Ericsson and SDxCentral on August 26th as we learn about deploying service provider SDN!
In conjunction with the launch of SDxCentral’s SDN Controller Report, we are pleased to join Ericsson, a leading SDN and NFV vendor, to look at how they are making SDN a reality for Service Providers through their products, pre-integrated solutions and a tried, tested and perfected network transformation framework.
The concepts of software-defined networking (SDN) is only appealing to service providers when a more holistic approach to networks is adopted and when a that approach transcends ubiquitous SDN use cases. With the increased complexity of the network architecture, and with what seems to be the perpetual expansion of end user needs, service provider SDN needs a logically centralized control plane. Such a system calls for a comprehensive coverage of the network and requires the below attributes:
- Coverage of both the datacenter and the WAN orchestration
- Coverage both physical and virtual network framework
- The ability to extend service capabilities directly to applications, enterprises, and residential consumers
In this webinar on service provider SDN, our presenter will cover:
- How Ericsson is making SDN a reality for service providers through its products, pre-integrated solutions, and a tried, tested, and perfected network transformation framework
- The role SDN plays in operationalizing network functions virtualization (NFV)
- The decoupling of services and physical constraints as the foundation of true network agility
Join Ericsson Director of Product Marketing, Bala Thekkedath to explore why agility is the pot of gold at the end of a transformation journey.
The service provider SDN webinar is fast approaching, so don’t waste one more second — sign up now! This special webinar on August 26 at 10:00am PT is not one you want to miss!
Can’t make the live event? That’s okay, learn about service provider SDN when the recorded assets are made available. Entering your information below will make you the first to know when we post the on-demand version of the presentation.