Last chance to register for NEC’s software-defined network (SDN) deployment webinar tomorrow, September 22nd, at 10:00am PT where you’ll learn critical tips and lessons from its experience of over 250 successful SDN deployments.
To remedy the recognized pain points early adopters of SDN networks were faced with, NEC will partner with SDxCentral to present on September 22nd at 10:00am PT, to share its experience in successfully implementing SDN networks to overcome:
- Complex and fragile networks
- The inability to respond rapidity or automatically to changing business models
- Vendor lock-in
- Ineffective resource utilization, including the network and related appliances
- Challenges in scaling the network to meet business needs without incurring significant costs
Prior to deploying NEC’s SDN solutions, many of their customers experiences these common network technology issues. But with its interoperable and advanced controller, NEC has now successfully deployed over 250 SDN networks.
Download the SDxCentral 2015 SDN Controller Report and join SDxCentral’s Roy Chua and NEC’s Director of Business Development Don Clark for an invaluable webinar on how you can achieve successful and smooth SDN deployments. During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- About the latest SDN Controller Report as it relates to SDN deployments
- Unique insights and lessons learned from over 250 successfully deployed SDN networks – including seven critical tips to have a smooth SDN deployment – and common challenges you can expect to face
- Current SDN enterprise use cases including network virtualization – showing how to keep SDN deployments moving forward in the current market
If you’re an IT executive or network administrator planning or in the process of deploying a new SDN, then this is a webinar you cannot afford to miss!
Don’t wait any longer. Today is the last day to sign up for this exclusive webinar. We’ll be streaming live on September 22nd at 10:00am PT. Download SDxCentral’s 2015 SDN Controller Report and register below.
The full event recording and other assets from this presentation will be made available to you shortly after the webinar. Register below and we’ll let you know when they are ready for viewing if you can’t make it to the live event.