The networking world is moving fast to an era of white box networking, but because development has been so rapid, businesses have a major problem with the legacy network equipment that spawned the software-defined networking (SDN) movement in that there has been a complete lack of simple and centralized management for out-of-the-box solutions.
In this DemoFriday, SDxCentral co-founder Matt Palmer will be joined by KulCloud’s Software Director Dipjuoti Saikia and Product Manager Nikhil Malik as they demonstrate how PRISM takes a modular approach to orchestrating any network operating system over a cluster of white boxes using elements of SDN to deliver ultimate form of network disaggregation to achieve scale-out routing.
During the demonstration you’ll learn more about:
- Non-intrusive, multi-vendor, and completely open approaches to network disaggregation
- Scale-out routing to accelerate OpenStack Neutron using off-the-shelf components
- Simplify management with innovative FBAAS (DC Fabric as a Server) management model
- Explore use cases of SDN to deliver complex features like MLAG, dynamic routing, policy-based bandwidth throttling, and wide area network (WAN) integration
- The simplicity of application cloud bursting with SDN powered network
This DemoFriday will also cover the primary use cases where PRISM can make the most impact to your network, which include scalable OpenStack Neutron gateway, SDN-driven data center leaf-spine underlay fabric, replacement of vendor-locked internet exchange point fabric, and scale-out router with service chaining support for 3GPP P-GW.
If you’re an IT or network administrator, network architect, or software engineer, this is a DemoFriday you cannot afford to miss!
Can’t make it to the event? Don’t sweat it because SDxCentral has you covered. Register with our easy one-click registration and we’ll let you know when the recorded assets are available.