The future of an orchestrated network depends heavily on the collective infrastructure to share and act on data that normally exists in compute/storage/networking silos. Integrating heterogeneous infrastructure elements is an absolute must if automation and DevOps are to lead to less operationally complex environments and reduced costs.
In our next DemoFriday™, Plexxi and SolarWinds will show what happens when infrastructure data is put to use across multiple components of the IT infrastructure. Using SolarWinds’ monitoring capabilities, the companies will demonstrate the kind of meaningful integration that can help curb the growth of long-term operational expenses.
Join Plexxi Director of Product Management Simon McCormack and Rob Hock, product manager at SolarWinds, as they demonstrate:
- Automated affinity discovery and creation through the Plexxi-SolarWinds integration
- SNMP integration between Plexxi and SolarWinds
- SolarWinds’ Orion groups and virtualization monitoring
- SolarWinds’ SWQL studio tool
- Harvesting of SolarWinds data for use in Plexxi’s SDN controller
- Integration of SolarWinds with Plexxi’s real-time Data Services Engine
- Use of SolarWinds’ event feed to dynamically drive network optimization
SolarWinds uses dynamic topology maps and automated network discovery to make it easier to detect, diagnose, and resolve performance issues before outages occur.
The combination of deep, easy-to-understand, real-time performance information and a network that can automatically make use of this information is exactly what automation and DevOps are all about.
The demo will be webcast live on Friday, December 6 at 10:00 a.m. PST.
Register for the event here.
Check out more SDN Demos from past DemoFridays: