Summary: In our next DemoFriday™, Plexxi will demonstrate the power of application abstractions using OpenDaylight to control application flows to drive specific network behavior. The demo also will highlight Real Status’ Hyperglance for OpenDaylight, a network visibility and management platform.
Join us for our next DemoFriday™, when Plexxi and Real Status plan to show how IT can open up new infrastructure capabilities across multivendor environments by combining Plexxi’s programmable network, OpenDaylight’s open source controller platform, and scalable visibility from Real Status’ Hyperglance for OpenDaylight.
The demo combines Plexxi’s optically connected switches built around a controller-based architecture with OpenDaylight’s software-defined control. It also will highlight network visibility and management platform Hyperglance, which allows network administrators to interrogate switches and set up flows using an intuitive user interface. Join us for the presentation showing:
- Application abstraction in OpenDaylight using the Affinity Metadata Service
- Flow detection and tagging using OpenDaylight’s stats management capabilities with OVS
- Automated Affinity creation in OpenDaylight
- Dynamic elephant flow offload through flow isolation
- Dynamic flow redirect to enable service chaining
- Tap functionality
- Flow monitoring and troubleshooting
- Synchronous flow management for multiple devices
- Nils Swart, strategy and business development at Plexxi
- Derick Winkworth, product management at Plexxi
- Stace Hipperson, CTO of Real Status
Sign up now for the DemoFriday™. We will webcast it live on Friday, March 14, at 10:00 a.m. PDT, and registration is complementary for SDNCentral members.
This DemoFriday has already occurred. You may view the archived assets here.
Check out more SDN Demos from DemoFriday™: