Alongside the release of SDNCentral’s Network Virtualization Report, SDNCentral is also hosting an exclusive webinar, “Network Virtualization — The State of the Market and What You Need to Know for 2015,” that will highlight the salient details of the 2014 report.
Together, Nuage Networks Vice President of Business Development Charles Ferland and SDNCentral’s Roy Chua will cover the following areas, intended to showcase the key takeaways from this year’s report:
- The benefits and drawbacks of network virtualization, and what these mean for a larger software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) strategy
- New advances in network virtualization, including a recap of 2014 and stressing the pros and cons of various approaches
- Insight on how the market is currently faring, including a 2014 market view and vendor overviews
- Suggestions on what to look for in network virtualization in 2015, such as network virtualization as a service, orchestration, Linux containers, and more
- A snapshot of vendor approaches – including Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP) and newest offering Virtualized Network Services (VNS)
Between the webinar and report, you’ll get a valuable look at the state of the industry today. Don’t miss this special opportunity to join SDNCentral’s network virtualization webinar and learn more about its trends in 2014, as well as a glimpse into network virtualization’s future for 2015. Also don’t forget to sign up so you can download your own copy of the 2014 Network Virtualization Report.
Join us on December 2 at 10:00am PST for “Network Virtualization — The State of the Market and What You Need to Know for 2015″ sponsored by Nuage Networks to learn more in-depth details about the 2014 Network Virtualization Report.
This webinar has already occurred. You may view the archived assets here.