SDNCentral recently released its very popular Network Virtualization Report, and this year, we are teaming up with Nuage Networks to offer an exclusive webinar, “Network Virtualization — The State of the Market and What You Need to Know for 2015.” This special webinar will highlight the important details of the 2014 report, as well as provide valuable insight into the market and industry. Expect to hear more about the following areas:
- The pros and cons of network virtualization, and what these mean for a larger software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) strategy
- New advances in network virtualization, including a recap of 2014 and stressing strengths and weaknesses of NV
- Insight on how the market is currently faring, including a 2014 market view and vendor overviews
- Hints on what to look for in 2015, such as network virtualization as a service, orchestration, Linux containers, and more
- A snapshot of vendor approaches – including Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP) and newest offering Virtualized Network Services (VNS)
This exclusive webinar will be jointly hosted by Nuage Networks Vice President of Business Development Charles Ferland and SDNCentral’s Roy Chua. Both will guide you through the report, and give deeper analysis to ensure you are prepared for network virtualization’s future in 2015. If you haven’t downloaded your own copy of the report yet, you can get it here so you’re up to speed when you join Charles and Roy for our December 2nd webinar.
Don’t miss this special opportunity to learn more about network virtualization trends in 2014, as well as a glimpse into its future for 2015. Join us on December 2 at 10:00am PST for “Network Virtualization — The State of the Market and What You Need to Know for 2015″ sponsored by Nuage Networks to learn more in-depth details about the 2014 Network Virtualization Report.
This webinar has already occurred. You may view the archived assets here.