The 2015 Network Virtualization in the Data Center Report from SDxCentral is now available! Explore the biggest trends of the network virtualization market as you prepare for a more in-depth look at the report with Avaya’s webinar.
Join Randy Cross and Scott Raynovich for this thrilling webinar on network virtualization and SDN streaming live on December 15th! Randy is the senior director of product management at Avaya and will bring his expertise in fabric strategy, cloud solutions, and software-defined networking (SDN), as well as discuss how to develop strategic alliances relevant to network virtualization and SDN. SDxCentral’s Vice President of Research Scott Raynovich will kick off the presentation with an overview of the newly released report and highlight the drivers that have propelled the network virtualization industry forward.
Although SDN has been supported with great enthusiasm, some campus networks are still hampered with legacy systems. This live webinar aims to explain why such networks are to be eradicated and why the campus should evolve to deliver safe and flexible connectivity. As Avaya’s Randy Cross makes a case for the extension of network virtualization and SDN beyond the data center, he will take you through how to:
- Mobilize neighboring service layers to help boost the performance of both applications and customers’ devices
- Get ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) via the secure, zero touch interconnection of end users and IoT devices
- Isolate and safeguard sensitive data and applications to abide to security and compliance guidelines using straightforward network segmentation strategies that cover both the data center to the user edge
- Install multicast-dependent applications such as video surveillance, IPTV, digital signage, and desktop imaging with greater efficiency
- Make the management of both employee productivity and customer experience less onerous and more targeted
The IoT is no longer a myth and many industries rely on it to achieve their business goals. This presentation will share the latest trends of the network virtualization sphere and Avaya will position itself and its SDN Fx architecture within the current landscape of today’s offerings.
Sign up below to join Scott and Randy on December 15th for Avaya’s network virtualization and SDN webinar.
If you can’t attend this event, sign up anyway and we’ll let you know when the recorded assets are available for viewing.