Network programmability will change the way we manage our infrastructure. It allows us to speed up configuration, automate manual tasks, and more. Is your organization ready for that change?
In this DemoFriday, Cisco will go over how to create a programmable network with Cisco Open NX-OS. Cisco Technical Marketing Engineer Nicolas Delecroix and Product Manager Shane Corban will show us how Cisco provides the most universal set of network programming options available. Cisco will also go through a few use cases, as well as a demonstration of how Cisco Open NX-OS increases agility, scalability, and flexibility.
Cisco will walk us through the open NX-OS toolbox, which includes:
- Open object-based APIs, Python scripting, access to Linux native tools and interfaces, and BRCM shell access
- Open third party and customer applications integration
- Open support for DevOps automation and orchestration tool sets
- Open package management support
- Greater network visibility and automation support that eliminates costly manual errors
Join SDxCentral and Cisco on July 17th at 10:00am PT for this live presentation on improving your organization’s network programmability with Cisco Open NX-OS. Sign up now!