Learn more about LSO with our 2015 Lifecycle Service Orchestration Management Overview Report or Download.
LSO might be new to you, but with service providers expected to spend over $2 billion on LSO services and products in the next few years, now is the time to learn what makes lifecycle service orchestration so valuable.
Scott and Jennifer will focus on lifecycle service orchestration research to show the following:
- Service providers’ current standing in the market, as well as plans on how to expand better solutions for data center service portfolios
- Important architectural features of LSO, as outlined by the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Service Operations Committee
- How to apply LSO to move toward SDN– and NFV-enabled networks
- Emphasis on contemporary standards for LSO, with a focus on MEF, TM Forum, and the European Telecommunications Standard Institute (ETSI)
- How Oracle Communications supports LSO principles
Sign up now to save your spot for this exciting webinar! We’ll be streaming the presentation live on Thursday, May 28th at 8:00am PT. Can’t make it? Sign up anyway — we’ll let you know when the recorded assets are available for viewing.
The Rayno Report and Oracle are teaming up for an exclusive webinar on SDxCentral. Don't miss out -- sign up now!
Join SDxCentral on January 1, 1970 for Learn About Lifecycle Service Orchestration with the Rayno Report & Oracle!.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyways. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.