With telecom customers requiring fast action and on-demand service deployments, service providers must meet changing business needs, deliver more flexible services, and lower costs. An upcoming webinar featuring Ixia and 6WIND will discuss how service providers can use software-based network functions virtualization (NFV) to deploy, change, and scale their networks to achieve faster service delivery and optimized management.
Join this free NFV webinar next week to learn how to break network bottlenecks by moving from traditional appliances to software-based NFV. Presenters from Ixia and 6WIND will discuss:
- How software-defined networking (SDN) compares to and compliments NFV
- How NFV can bring operational efficiencies and free organizations from proprietary hardware
- How to identify bottlenecks through testing of software-based virtual network functions (VNFs).
The presentation also will feature a detailed virtual broadband remote access server (BRAS) optimization case study that uses Intel’s Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) and illustrates how companies are benefiting from SDN and NFV. The joint webinar will be led by:
- Michael Haugh, Ixia senior manager, market development
- Aniket Khosia, Ixia product manager
- Yann Rapapor, 6WIND product manager
Join Ixia and 6WIND for the webinar on Thursday, March 27 at 10:00 a.m. PDT. Webinar participants also will receive a free Ixia white paper: “Enabling and Testing Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) to Ensure Carrier Grade Delivery.”