Join Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) at Mobile World Congress 2017, February 27 to March 2, as the company highlights its OpenNFV Partner Program, exhibiting alongside 19 partners to demonstrate new methods for hosting, creating, orchestrating, and monetizing new services without vendor lock-in. Get ready to accelerate your digital transformation with solutions for the HPE Intelligent Edge—powered by hybrid IT—that can help you capitalize on your next big idea, seize your next opportunity, and leapfrog the competition.
Partner demonstrations will cover such topics as Internet of Things (IoT), opportunities for 5G, network functions virtualization (NFV), software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN), and the cloud. Here is a sneak peek at the partners and demos you will see in the Partner Showcase:
- AT&T will partner with HPE to demonstrate IoT solutions that target the health care, pharmaceutical, and industrial market sectors. These solutions synergize HPE Intelligent Edge and AT&T IoT Platform components.
- ADBGlobal will showcase SD-WAN for small and medium businesses that uses multi-WAN CPE with automated provisioning. The solution reduces OPEX and offers rapid service delivery.
- Affirmed Networks will showcase 5G ready vEPC architecture that supports dynamic scaling, network slicing, narrow/ wide band IoT, WiFi, VoLTE/ VoWifi, Service Chaining, vProbe and Analytics.
- Arista will show how it has integrated its CloudVision for Network Fabric & Telemetry and Analytics for NFV with HPE’s Helion OpenStack Carrier Grade.
- ASOCS will feature its virtual base station that runs on IT-based Open Mobile Edge Clouds. The solution provides a neutral-host platform at the network edge.
- Award Solutions, which offers NFV and SDN training, will talk with attendees about its training courses in advanced wireless, IP, and all the virtualization technologies.
- EXFO will be exhibiting its EXFO Worx and Verifier active probe VNFs that are orchestrated by HPE’s NFV Director. EXFO will also show how by proactively testing new VNFs you can assure that existing services will not be impacted by newly deployed VNFs.
- F5 will be highlighting its virtualized Gi-LAN product that reduces network complexity for faster deployment of new services.
- GENBAND will be showcasing its multi-VIM deployment of several VoLTE VNFs such as media transcoding and ePDG. The company wil also highlight its VNF lifecycle, elasticity and geo-distribution.
- Global Wavenet will offer attendees a demonstration of its consolidated VAS with real-time capacity management.
- Intel will showcase a 5G-Ready Telco Edge Cloud demo running a radio aware video optimization application on HPE’s open x86 Telco grade servers powered by Intel Xeon D and Xeon processors.
- Linker Networks will demonstrate the Linker Machine Intelligence Cluster, which is a cloud-native converged platform for HPE Helion Carrier Grade that manages distributed compute resources as one single hyper-scale system with prediction, recommendation, and automation.
- Mellanox will be showing attendees how to enhance their cloud infrastructure by using open-intelligent hardware to improve DPDK performance, offer low latency, and optimize their deployment footprint.
- Nokia will be showing service providers how its Virtualized Service Router can be used to rapidly deploy new services and expand network coverage.
- Palo Alto Networks will be exhibiting its Next-Generation Security platform and showing how it can leverage high performance VNFs to support vCPE and core network virtualization.
- Riverbed will demonstrate its WAN optimization solution that lets service providers optimize connectivity and provide end-to-end visibility.
- Samsung will be demonstrating 5G network slicing using carrier-grade 3D SDN-O for automation of a distributed 5G network environment. This includes E2E network slicing, DC-SDN with NFV and more.
- Sonus will be showcasing the integration of its Sonus Cloud portfolio of products with the HPE NFV Director and how it enables automation and rapid deployment.
- Wind River will demonstrate how vCPE with Titanium Cloud on HPE TM200 enables service providers to deploy virtualized services faster, at lower cost and with guaranteed uptime.
Join HPE and its partners at the OpenNFV Partner Showcase at Booth 3E11 in Hall 3. Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry, organized by the GSMA and held in Barcelona, Spain. For more information, see hpe.com/events/mwctelcopartners.