On Wednesday, September 7, 2016—in the first in a series of workshops held coast-to-coast (later dates and locations to be announced)—learn about how distributed cloud networking (DCN) can empower your large organization to manage a distributed, multi-datacenter environment in a simple, open, and agile way using software-defined networking (SDN) and network virtualization. These workshops will demonstrate how you can lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) by combining intelligent workload management through policy automation.
- Deploy cloud application environments using DCN integration with CMS platforms—Integrate with the CMS layer, simplify your network configuration, deliver end-user self-provisioning, extend virtual networks to scale applications beyond POD, and align your network with DevOps.
- Experience how DCN micro-segmentation solves the VM security issue—Improve application agility by enabling the desired security policy between application tiers deployed on the same subnet.
- Configure integration with non-virtualized workloads and devices using DCN with an external Layer 3 hardware VTEP gateway—Allows Layer 3 network connectivity between bare-metal servers, VMs, and Docker containers.
- Set up secured, policy-driven traffic steering with DCN service insertion—Allow traffic between VMs to be redirected to any desired virtual appliance of choice for further inspection or processing.
- Configure DCN policy-based automation and Docker container integration—Accelerate Docker container networking tasks.
- Experience how to deploy a new branch site in minutes with the DCN Virtualized Network Services (VNS) Software-Defined WAN solution—Simplify branch-to-DC connectivity, policies, and automation.
Featured presenters will be Glenn Ferreira (Vice President of Western Sales), Philippe Michelet (Senior Director of Global Product Line Management), Delmar Zimmerman (Consulting Systems Engineer, Data Center Networking), Alim Ali (Consulting Systems Engineer, Data Center Networking), and Hitendra Sonny Soni (Sales Director, HPE Data Center Solutions).
For more information about these hands-on labs, including a full schedule, visit https://hpedcnworkshop.splashthat.com.
Please also attend the SDxCentral event “HPE Cloud-First Networks Webinar—Unleash Your Datacenter Network for the Cloud Era” on August 25, 2016, at 11:00 a.m. PT.