The scope and complexity of the services offered by service providers has dramatically shifted in recent years. That single premise is what the CENX webinar on September 16th will focus on. What are the challenges faced by service providers? What transformations are currently in play in the market? All of these questions and more will be answered with this data services-webinar focused on the benefits of adding lifecycle service orchestration (LSO) to an existing infrastructure.
In this webinar, discover the true value of LSO — how by adding an orchestrated layer on top your existing infrastructure can take care of:
- Complete data services delivery and fulfillment
- Ongoing management and capacity planning to stay ahead of demand for increased bandwidth during peak hours
- Quickly pinpoint where in the network a problem resides and resolve it.
Hosted by Scott Raynovich, chief analyst and publisher of the Rayno Report, and CENX Chief Technology Officer Chris Purdy, this webinar will showcase the benefits of adding LSO to an existing infrastructure. During the webinar, you’ll also learn about:
- How a complete solution should bridge the physical and network function virtualization (NFV) elements
- Solution components (LSO, MANO, NFV-SO, NFV-DO, VNFM, VNFs, VIM) roles in enabling end-to-end connectivity in diverse networks
- The importance of continuous data ingest of network data and real-time analytics
- The value of an open ecosystem for real-world use cases and LSO’s essential role in those cases
Come join SDxCentral and CENX on September 16th at 10:00am for their webinar on the benefits of adding LSO to an existing infrastructure.
Can’t make it to the live event? We have you covered. Register below and we’ll let you know as soon as the assets from the live event are available.