See Live WAN Provisioning Demo
Join us for the next DemoFriday™ as Cyan and Accedian demonstrate a real-world software-defined networking (SDN) use case that enables WAN provisioning and end-to-end orchestration of cloud services from the enterprise to the data center, across the WAN.
The companies will showcase WAN provisioning, including open applications for service orchestration of data center resources, as well as automated, end-to-end provisioning of 10GbE carrier Ethernet edge devices and packet-optical metro nodes.
Join Cyan’s Director of Software Innovation, Nirav Modi, and Director of Product Management, Scott Jeschonek, as well as Accedian’s Sr. Product Manager, Ken Gold, as they demonstrate the following:
- Multi-vendor A-to-Z provisioning of connectivity across the multi-layer WAN
- Advanced service creation, test, and turn up
- Ongoing network performance assurance for continuous service monitoring in support of SDN
- Point-and-click service instantiation of data center resources including VMs and cloud services
- Open, API-driven solution supporting OpenStack for data center orchestration
- OpenFlow-based data center fabric provisioning
- Application-driven enterprise-to-data center WAN bandwidth calendaring
Find out how network operators of all types can better control their WAN and datacenter resources on demand to meet application and business needs. The demo will be webcast live on Friday, August 23, at 10:00 a.m. PDT.
Register for the event here.