This event has already occurred. You can see the full presentation here.
SDNCentral will be home to the upcoming Aricent DemoFriday on December 12th, where we’ll take a look at optimizing development of Carrier Grade software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions.
If you haven’t noticed already, SDN and NFV are quickly becoming the go-to choice for deployment. With lower operational costs, simpler network management, faster provisioning, increased network security, and enhanced flexibility and scalability of the network, SDN and NFV provide use in a varying range of scenarios, including data center, enterprise, and carrier networks.
Nonetheless, Communication Service Providers (CSPs) still aren’t too sure of the capital and operational expenditure for SDN integration. CSPs expect Communication Equipment Providers (CEPs) to create SDN and NFV solutions that are cost-efficient and can provide simple deployment. CSPs also want to make sure these solutions are feature-rich and customizable, and they want all of this without sacrificing high performance.
In this DemoFriday, Aricent experts will demonstrate optimization of the development of Carrier Grade SDN and NFV solutions. During the presentation, expect to receive insights into how existing networking solutions can be effortlessly converted into cloud based solutions that support both SDN and NFV.
Other interesting areas the Aricent DemoFriday will touch on include:
- Need for Carrier Grade SDN and NFV Solutions
- How to streamline the development of Carrier Grade SDN and NFV solutions, including migration of legacy networking products to SDN and NFV
- The various applications of SDN and NFV that can be leveraged to create solutions such as Virtual CPE (vCPE), OpenFlow switches, & Cloud EPC
- The typical ways I/O performance bottlenecks can be solved for NFV
- The various functionalities that are provided by leading open source platforms such as OpenDaylight and OpenStack which can be leveraged to reduce development cost and time
Want to learn more? Sign up today for the Aricent DemoFriday “Optimizing Development of Carrier Grade SDN and NFV Solutions.”