This event has already occurred. You can see the full presentation here.
Interested in learning more about Carrier Grade software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions? You’ve come to the right place! SDNCentral along with Aricent will host the DemoFriday “Optimizing Development of Carrier Grade SDN and NFV Solutions” on December 19th at 10:00am PST. Today is your last chance to sign up, so register now!
In today’s industry, SDN and NFV are quickly becoming the choice option for deployment. They offer lower operational costs, simpler network management, faster provisioning, increased network security, and enhanced flexibility and scalability of the network. Because of the far-reaching benefits, users and businesses can integrate SDN and NFV into a wide range of scenarios, including data center, enterprise, and carrier networks.
Even though SDN and NFV solutions are being adopted more and more, Communication Service Providers (CSPs) still aren’t convinced on the capital and operational expenditure for SDN integration. CSPs expect Communication Equipment Providers (CEPs) to develop SDN and NFV solutions that are cost-effective and provide easy deployment. CSPs also want these solutions to be feature-rich and customizable, and they want all of this without sacrificing high performance.
Aricent experts will demonstrate optimization of the development of Carrier Grade SDN and NFV solutions in this special DemoFriday. You’ll learn about how existing networking solutions can be effortlessly converted into cloud based solutions that support both SDN and NFV, as well as these other exciting areas:
- Need for Carrier Grade SDN and NFV Solutions
- How to streamline development of Carrier Grade SDN and NFV solutions, including migration of legacy networking products to SDN and NFV
- The various applications of SDN and NFV that can be leveraged to create solutions such as Virtual CPE (vCPE), OpenFlow switches, & Cloud EPC
- The typical ways I/O performance bottlenecks can be solved for NFV
- The various functionalities that are provided by leading open source platforms such as OpenDaylight and OpenStack which can be leveraged to reduce development cost and time
Interested? Good, but you better sign up now. Today is your last chance to register for the Aricent DemoFriday “Optimizing Development of Carrier Grade SDN and NFV Solutions.” We’ll stream the demo live on December 12th at 10:00am PST.