Thank you for making SDxCentral the place you come to when you want to know what is happening in the world of networking. We have been amazed at how quickly the community has grown – 55,000+ unique visitors come every month to learn about the latest advancements in software-defined networking (SDN), network function virtualization (NFV), white box networking, open source, DevOps, security, and more from the wide variety of both established and start-up players.
To ensure we are providing the information and resources you are looking for, we recently ran a survey on our site asking, “What content are you most interested in seeing more of on SDxCentral?” The survey results were not that surprising:
- 32% want more use cases,
- 28% want more security content,
- 14% want more information on apps and OSS,
- 10% want more resources for mobile network trends and activity,
- And the remainder wanted a smattering of different topics.
The results tell us what I think we all know — next-generation networking is moving beyond concept testing into real, large scale deployments. As we make this shift, everyone wants to know exactly how these technologies are being used and the issues and benefits that result from their deployment. In addition, everyone is looking at how to ensure the network is secure, which is a natural priority, as deployments move from the lab into actual production environments.
- Enterprise network automation, optimization, and orchestration use cases
- Network analytics, monitoring, and management use cases
- Network security use cases
- Application and storage virtualization use cases
We welcome any and all feedback on the site, so please don’t hesitate to reach out with your ideas — simply email us at email@example.com.