Last week we released the first set of presentation SDNs Seminar Slides from the Real-World Security Implications of SDNs & OpenFlow Seminar Technical Track Slides to SDNCentral members. Today we’ve released the Real-World Security Implications of SDNs & OpenFlow Seminar Business Track Slides. If you have not signed up to be a member yet, click here and register to be an SDNCentral member.
Today, we are releasing the second of four presentations from of the SDNs Seminar Slides. The content focuses on What Every Business Executive & Investor Needs to Know About SDN & OpenFlow By Matt Palmer and Roy Chua of Wiretap Ventures.
- Introduction to SDN and OpenFlow
- Key SDN technologies and their maturity
- Customer feedback around SDN
- Examples of production SDN deployments today
- SDN Ecosystem – what are the categories, who are the players, what are incumbents (Cisco, Juniper, HP, Brocade, Dell and others) doing and relevant startups (Nicira, BigSwitch, etc)
- Critical elements for potential SDN strategies – success factors for business executives
- Next-generation applications using SDN and the business benefits
To gain access to the newly released presentation, register with SDNCentral. Once you are registered as an SDNCentral member you will be emailed a link to download the presentation as well as future presentations.
Watch this space every Thursday for the next installation of SDNs Seminar Slides from Real-World Security Implications of SDNs & OpenFlow Seminar.